Would your business benefit from training on employment law?
Are your managers lacking in confidence when dealing with performance issues?
Are you nervous about handling a grievance properly where there is an allegation of sexual harassment?
You should consider these questions carefully and any others relevant to your business because if the answer is yes, then you should speak to us at Careys Law about arranging some training for your business.
We are able to tailor any training to meet the needs of your business or even arrange 1 to 1 training for example, if you have a newly appointed manager or director who is struggling to deal effectively with his direct reports, then we can help.
We have been involved in training sessions on many different topics over many years but the most popular subjects include:-
- How to deal with a disciplinary hearing properly
- How to investigate a grievance and manage any subsequent meeting
- Avoiding unfair dismissal claims
- How to handle discrimination issues within your business
- When is a reasonable adjustment not a reasonable adjustment
- Equality Act training for staff
- Redundancies – which pool are they in and how do I handle them?
Please contact us to discuss your training requirements and we will be pleased to assist your business.